Bioresonance biofeeback has to assess information input into the system and convert it to a frequency.
Here are some types of information that could be assessed:
- Your full name – the letters and the name and combination of first name and surname all hold energy
- Your birthdate – your birthdate has a very specific frequency and energy
- Your voice – your voice conveys information in the tones and intonation about your current energetic health, emotional state and much much more.
- Your picture – your picture also contains much energetic information.
The information assessed is then converted to a frequency for comparison to other frequencies that have been pre-programmed into the system. Then, the biofeedback results become all about how your frequencies compare to preprogramed frequencies and how they relate to each other.
- Is there a stickiness between the frequencies?
- Is there alignment or conflict?
In biofeedback, we use a conflict between your frequency and what is being tested as “reactivity”. This reactivity represents and opportunity. When the relationship between the two frequencies is improved in the harmonizing process, the reactivity resolves. You might experience this in your body as feeling relieved, energized, relaxed, more rested or just more at peace.
If you study nature, you will realize that all things in nature are self-organizing. Human beings are part of this self-organizing system. We are overflowing with the energy of well-being! Our entire system is directed towards staying on track, being well and free from illness. Therefore, it is our most unnatural state of being to be sick or lacking in energy! If we find ourselves experiencing illness, it is very likely that it will take the must subtle of taps in order to resolve this issue. Less is more. The key is finding the right frequency to apply this “tap” to. This is what biofeedback brings to us. It is a sense of precision about where the system has taken a wrong turn and then a practical, non-toxic system to put us back on track! It is eminently practical and surprisingly effective.